Friday 4 February 2011

Spring has ALMOST sprung!

Yes, yes, yes. I know I said I was going to get the new range uploaded by the end of January but the Scandinavian art supplier I use hasn't deliverd my big box of exciting goodies yet. I'm tracking its progress and it will be soon but not soon enough for me !!!

Then I will really have to bury my head in the sand and get things ready for my first craft fair of the year at Hempstead Valley shopping centre. End of February is a funny time for someone like me who is making and selling seasonal goods. I'll have missed Valentine's day and Easter is two months away so my first stall will celebrate March ! Lambing, World Book Day, Comic Relief - Red Nose Day 2011 and look ahead to Mothering Sunday. When I return to Hempstead Valley in April ....it'll be Easter and Royal weddings all the way !

Do take a look at my events page ..... I am booked into 34 events now !!! Yippee.
So, not long now !

No comments:

Post a Comment